Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thanks, Mom

So 23 years ago today, my mom was pushing a fur covered blob of fat out of her banjingo. While I was the smallest of her three, pound wise, I was a bunch of little rolls of fat and I was covered in hair. From my eyebrows up, and all the way down the back of my neck.




Mom says she used to rub my forehead, trying to get the extra hair to fall off. They actually nicknamed me 'Werebear' because I growled.

I don't know how long my mom was in labor, but I've heard that I was the easiest one, mostly because I was primarily blubber. My brothers were both around 10lbs and I was only 8.

I hear people complain about how hard their 6lb birth was and can only admire mom. What's even more amazing is that she smoked through all three pregnancies; I can't even imagine how much we would have weighed if she hadn't!
So thanks, mom. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment